Welcome to Dundee Rugby LANCER Conference 2018 Season.
Here are some FAQs -
- What is Rugby Force Day? - Season opener fun day at Morgan on Sunday 12th. Its for the Senior and Junior sections, with Touch Rugby games and BBQ from 1pm.
- When is S1's Training starting? - S1's will be training on Tues Nights 6.30 -8pm and Sunday's 10.30 - 12 noon. First session will be on the 14th August.
- When is S2's Training starting? - Wed 15th
- When is Girls Training starting? - Wed 8th 6pm -8pm
- When is Training for U15's and U16's starting? - Wed 8th 6.30pm -8pm
- Who can tell me when and where things are happening? - Speak to your age groups Team Admin to let them know how you like to be contacted, i.e. email etc. Each age group also has a closed group Facebook page you can request to join.
- When is the first fixture? - Granite City AWAY on the 26th and 27th of August.
- When is preseason training for U18's - Tues, Thurs, Sat. Please see U18 Facebook page for updates.
- When do we get kit? - Ties, Shorts and Training tops, have all been ordered and we are awaiting delivery. STRIPS are handed out on game day by your Coach.
- Who is the Child Protection Officer? - Susan Dunn- Susannails@aol.com
- Any other questions please email Dundeerugbyinfo@gmail.com
Updated 22:42 - 6 Aug 2018 by Ben Dunn